Thursday, September 26, 2013

Lisa Frank: How She Ruined My Life

  Lisa Frank is an American Artist who is well known for those colorful pictures that little girls had in the late 80's and 90's on their lunch-boxes, trapper keepers, notebooks, stickers, and pretty much everything else. They're bright, lively- and super girly. Mila Kunis even used to model for the company! 


   But other than that kind of odd fun fact, Lisa Frank itself is honestly the coolest company ever. Everything is sooo pretty and colorful and happy and fun. Some of the artwork is honestly of the most random things, but the bright colors and elaborate drawings make it a thousand times better. I remember being a wee little third grader and lugging my Lisa Frank puppies and kitties notebook to class, thinking I was the coolest thing ever. And it was! Just take a look at these pictures and tell me they're not amazing. 

This one is from yesterday's post, but it's sooo good-looking, and now I'm craving French Fries. Thanks Lisa Frank!



Lisa Frank is so amazing that even Jesus thinks the stickers are worthy of being near him. 

I don't even understand this but I love it. 






So here's a few songs that remind me of Lisa Frank, enjoy xoxo
  1. "We Got the Beat" by the Go-Gos
  2. "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper
  3. "Run the World (Girls)" - Beyoncé
  4. "She's a Rainbow" by the Rolling Stones
  5. "Wings" by Little Mix


No comments:

Post a Comment